What I Wore This Weekend

I managed to fit in three sets of photos of what I wore Friday to Sunday so I thought I would share them all with you. 


Friday

Jacket - H&M, Tee - See by Chloe, Short - Paris Second Handshop, Wedges - eBay
These shorts are actually a pair of trousers rolled up, well I'm pretty sure they are kids trousers and they are so short and tiny. I got them when I went to Paris with my sister last year. The tee is courtesy of my big sister, she found it in TKMaxx in the goldlabel section, I was so happy when she called to say she'd found me a Chloe top!


Saturday


Headpiece - Coming soon on Little Teacup


Shoes - Tesco, Socks - New Look

Looking at the photos the shoes don't seem to match entirely, they were a last minute addition to the outfit and I purchased the shoes from Tesco on Friday evening. I have been looking for a pair of plain black flat shoes for a while now and these are the first pair I've come across that I quite liked. I think I'm just addicted to heels to be fair.


Sunday

Playsuit - Motel

I went to Highfields park in Nottingham with my boyfriend planning to take lots of nice photos, I whipped out my camera as one of the squirrels got pretty close and my camera flashed 'no memory card'! I was so annoyed but Zee decided to take some photos on his phone so these last two are off his phone. It was such a lovely day on Sunday as the weather was so beautiful for a change! Well it was warm, just not warm enough for shorts, flip flops and sunglasses like I saw on a number of people. England gets way too excited when there is a glimpse of sun! It was a lovely glimpse of what is to come, I cannot wait for summer.

I've been pretty busy recently as I have two essays to finish for the end of the month. I've also had some exciting news about my jewellery shop, on Sunday this week I have a table set up to sell my items in Lush Nottingham! I've been a busy little bee making lots of earrings and necklaces, the head piece above is my latest creation. So if any of you are from Nottingham, pop into Lush on Sunday it would be lovely to see some of you :)


Chelsea Jade
x

Comments

  1. Some gorgeous outfits; love the playsuit in the last photo and the headpiece is so so pretty! hah, i know what you mean about the people in flip flops; saw way too many topless men this weekend! Lovely post :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfits!! Love the socks with the shoes from tescos :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the headpiece and all your outfits are gorgeous as usual :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great outfits, totally in love with your blog, now following!
    and congrats on getting a jewellery stall, that's major!

    Drea xo
    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your headpiece! it's gorgeous, very jealous you can make things like that. i love saturdays outfit, that jacket is amazing !

    also definitely know what you mean re people dressing like its 30 degrees out when really it's just sunny for once - i just feel like shouting "CALM DOWN!" it's ridiculous !! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. all of your outfits are amazing! love the leopard shorts and headpiece.. and the playsuit is adorable!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a great photos, outfits and blog darling!:)
    Simona
    www.simimaus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your weekend looks!Al the combinations are fab! The H&M jacket is fantastic. I'm starting to think that my closest H&M is rubbish since it never has all these great items on display!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That head piece is beautiful on you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. that headpiece is absolutely gorgeoussssss. - jade xxx

    www.alright-blondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty obsessed with all your shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all three outfits, especially the two pairs of shorts and that gorgeous headpiece! I totally agree with you about the amount of Brits walking around in shorts and flip flops just cos the sun showed its face for a day - it's still too cold for that kind of behaviour haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your style is impeccable! I love your shorts on the first set of photos xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great outfits, love Saturday's! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great outfits! I think Sundays is my favourite, that playsuit looks perfect on you and the colours are gorgeous! I alos love both pairs of shorts though! I still can't believe you managed to make the headchain ( I bet it was easy and I just can't get my head around it!) but it looks amazing! Hope you sell lots on sunday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the trousers you've made into shorts, you creative little beaut! Oh gosh, I've been looking for a leather sleeve jacket forever, is it a recent H&M buy? Also, good luck with the stall at the weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much! <3
    I love all of your outfit! Simply perfect!
    I need that jacket!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment